Sat, 12 Feb|
Riverside Community Cultural Centre
Mirimiri the Rongoā Workshop - MOUTERE
When we mirimiri rongoā into the tinana (body) it heats or cools problem areas, it soothes inflamed muscles, ligaments and joints. It has the mana to bring balance and clarity. In this workshop, you will make specific rongoā for the tinana and you will learn to Mirimiri the rongoā into the body.
Time & Location
12 Feb 2022, 10:00 am – 13 Feb 2022, 4:00 pm
Riverside Community Cultural Centre, 289 Main Road Lower Moutere, Lower Moutere 7175, New Zealand
Rongoā carries the mana and the mauri to penetrate deep into the tinana and flow where it needs to flow to unblock, loosen and release old patterns of energy. Rongoā holds the energetic blueprint of purity. As it flows in the tinana it finds a way to clear stagnation and bring to the surface unresolved conflict within the tinana. When we Mirimiri rongoā into the tinana it heats or cools problem areas, it soothes inflamed muscles, ligaments and joints. It has the mana to bring balance and clarity for our wairua. It can have the same effect as ingesting rongoā. When the tinana is warmed from Mirimiri, the pores of the skin open to allow the rongoā to be absorbed into the body systems.
You will make specific rongoā for the tinana and you will learn to Mirimiri the rongoā into the body.
We will be delivering this workshop over two days at the Riverside Community Cultural Centre in Lower Moutere. This setting provides a quiet and relaxed atmosphere to tautoko our work with rākau for deep healing, transformation and expanding consciousness.
1. Have an understanding of the pathway that needs to occur for your own healing
2. Learn about specific rongoā that are highly beneficial for skincare
3. Create the rongoā specific for your own healing
4. Learn how to make and work with infused rongoā oils for the body
1. Learn movements to warm the body and openin preparation for receiving rongoā.
2. Learn to move energy through the body
3. Learn to use your hands for giving and receiving information.
4. Learn to apply certain rongoā ointments to tension areas of the body to promote lymph and blood flow
Cost of the wānanga is $300. No prior experience necessary.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring a plate of kai for a shared kai with everyone
- Bring a massage table (not essential, can be done on the floor)
- Bring 2 large towels, 2 face cloths, and a hand-towel
- Bring a warm blanket for your Mirimiri session
This is not an overnight wānanga. Participants traveling from out of town will need to find their own accommodation.
The wānanga is from:
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Spaces are strictly limited. I look forward to sharing with you xx
Mirimiri the Rongoā Workshop$300.00